Palomar College, in partnership with San Diego State University’s Community College Equity Assessment Lab (CCEAL) completed a year-long research project. CCEAL has partnered with more than 100 community colleges across the nation to better understand challenges and design institutional interventions focused on underserved students of color.
Palomar College students and faculty participated in three research activities.
- In Fall of 2016 the Community College Survey Measure was administered to students in randomly selected courses.
- In Spring of 2017 participated in focus groups to provide qualitative data.
- In Spring of 2017 faculty participated in one-on-one interviews to provide qualitative data.
An executive summary of findings was prepared by the Office of Institutional Research and Planning to accompany the general reports
- M2C3 Findings
- Executive Summary
- CCEAL Student Survey Findings
- CCEAL Student Focus Group Findings
- CCEAL Faculty One-on-One Findings