Cleared4 Daily Health Survey is No Longer Required.
Signage with general health education guidance is in place at all locations. While not required, a downloadable poster is available in the COVID-19 Communication Library. The poster is designed to remind students and employees of the importance of staying home when ill, the use of facial coverings, and the availability of free Antigen Test Kits. In addition, the following prevention measures are in place:
- Hand sanitizer stations in high traffic areas at the main campus and education centers
- Air scrubbers/purifiers in buildings which were identified as needing additional circulation
- Masks are available upon request.
Continued Monitoring of COVID-19 Cases at all Locations
The District has updated the COVID-19 Recovery Plan to reflect current practices and to align with the Cal OSHA COVID-19 Prevention Non-Emergency Regulations. All students and employees are asked to adhere to the guidelines below.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not come to work, contact your supervisor, and follow the guidance in this flowchart.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please complete the COVID-19 Questionnaire. A member of our COVID-19 Response Action Team (CRAT) will contact you. The information you provide in the questionnaire is confidential. The information you provide is received and reviewed by the COVID-19 Response Action Team. Your identifying information will not be shared with anyone outside of CRAT unless it is absolutely necessary to abide by Cal OSHA regulations. Further, the questionnaire provides necessary information to the College to provide guidance and issue the required notifications should an exposure take place on District property as per the Cal OSHA COVID-19 Prevention Non-Emergency Regulations.
If you are identified as close contact of a COVID-19 case, you will be contacted by e-mail with guidance. In certain cases when a close contact occurs in a large open indoor space a notice may be posted in a common place such as an area breakroom. Palomar College continues to remain focused on the health and safety of all students and employees. The College continues to monitor COVID-19 related data, and if necessary, our health and safety guidance will be updated.
COVID-19 Antigen Test Kits Remain Available
COVID-19 antigen test kits are available to employees and students. Employees should contact FacilitiesRemedy@palomar.edu to pick up test kits or to arrange delivery via intercampus mail. Employees at the education centers can collect tests from the administration office. Free COVID-19 antigen test kits are available to students at Student Health Services.