Students and guests can register for the Season Launch Event through the following link - Click Here
Students and guests can register for the Concert Hour Series through the following link –
Click on the link to Register in advance for this meeting:
- If you don't already have it, we suggest you download the Zoom App from the Apple or Google Play app stores. Alternatively, you can connect to the meeting on your browser.
- Once you log onto the meeting, you will be placed in Virtual Waiting Room. We open the virtual doors 10 minutes before the performance. Just hold until the host admits you into the meeting. Please arrive on time, because once the performance starts you won't be able to join anymore. Concert Hour is a live performance, so late arrivals cannot be accommodated. Thank you for understanding.
- For your information, when you first enter the meeting your microphone will be muted by default, but your video will be on unless you choose to shut it off. Be ready to be seen!
- We encourage you to connect using a laptop or desktop computer, the performance is better enjoyed on a larger screen. But of course, you can also use a phone or tablet.
- You will need to adjust a setting on the zoom meeting app so you can only see the performers and not the whole audience. Here is a step by step guide on how to do it. Don't worry, though, we'll give live instructions as well, to make sure everyone is set up properly before starting!
Please get in touch if you have any questions, we are here to help. firstname.lastname@example.org