Palomar has partnered with Jewish Family Service of San Diego to offer undocumented students help with the immigration process through the new immigration legal services program.
The program offers a variety of services including:
- Immigration eligibility consultations
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) renewals
- Family-based immigration
- “Know Your Rights” sessions
- Emergency planning and safety preparedness
Under the terms of the program, the legal services offered are free of charge, but any applicable fees payable to the federal government will still be the student’s responsibility.
Students who are interested in receiving any of these services can contact the Jewish Family Service at email@example.com, call (858) 637-3345 or visit www.jfssd.org.
- Club Rush 2: The Telescope Newspaper | All Rights Reserved