1. What two leaders from which two churches met for the first time in over 1,000 years?
2. How many of Palomar’s sports athletes earned PCAC Academic Honors for the Fall 2015 season?
3. What is the name of the new baseball field at Palomar?
4. After the closing of the prison at Guantanamo bay (Gitmo) what will be done with the prisoners?
5. During 2015 the California DMV issued 605,000 drivers licenses to what group of people?
6. What is the name of the highest grossing film for the weekend of Feb. 19 – 21?
7. Feb. 23 has two memorable historical holidays. One took place in the U.S. and one in Japan. What do these anniversaries celebrate?
1. Pope Francis from the Roman Catholic Church and Patriarch Kriel of the Russian Orthodox Church.
3. It hasn’t been named yet.
4. They will be relocated to federal prisons in the United States.
5. Undocumented immigrants
7. 1945 – Iwo Jima, the placing of the American flag on top of Mt. Suribachi
1836 – Battle of the Alamo, San Antonio, Texas