4 Beauty DIY’s you must try!
It is no secret that having to constantly buy beauty products can really start burning a hole in your pocket. That is why many DIY beauty recipes have become so popular, saving money and looking great sound promising. Here are a few beauty do it yourself products that you should try.
DIY Foot Soak: This awesome DIY is aimed to remove dead skin from your feet and cut back your trips to the nail shop. This DIY is extremely simple and only needs 3 ingredients.
- ½ cup of Listerine
- ½ cup of Vinegar 1 cup of warm/hot water.
- Put those ingredients in a shallow bowl; soak your feet in the bowl and viola smooth and silky feet.
DIY Scalp soother: Are you battling a dry and itchy scalp, don’t waist money on medicated shampoo. Go in your cabinet and get Apple Cider Vinegar. ACV soothes, clarifies, and provides circulation to the scalp and can promote healthy hair. Here is a recipe from Home Remedies for Life.
- Take 1/4 cup of organic apple cider vinegar and add this to a cup of water.
- Mix it well and pour this mixture in an empty spray bottle
- Squirt the bottle all over your scalp and hair
- Massage it gently so that it will saturate all over the hair.
- Leave it for about 3 – 5 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water followed by shampoo.
DIY Acne spot treatment: Save your money and go buy some Tea Tree Oil. The endless list of skin care lines have their own version of spot treatments. Tea Tree Oil is one of nature’s very own acne fighters. It is antiseptic, antifungal and helps dry out pimples. The steps are simple…
- Get a q-tip
- Dip it in tea-tree oil
- Put the q-tip on blemish and let the magic happen
DIY Ingrown hair remedy: Ingrown hairs and razor bumps can be quite irritating and painful. You only need; 3 uncoated aspirin tablets, 1 teaspoon of honey, ½ a teaspoon of water. Here are the directions, from Byrdie.com, to prevent or reduce razor bumps.
- Crush your aspirin
- Add/mix honey and water; consistency should be like paste.
- Wait 10 minutes and remove with warm water and a washclot
- TelescopeBEAUTY-240×240: Telescope Staff/The Telescope | All Rights Reserved