SAN MARCOS – The Palomar campus offers jobs across different departments for students looking for a part-time or federal work-study. Students working on campus would benefit from reduced commute time and an easier hiring process.
The current jobs listed on the Human Resource Services page are the following:
- Ambassador and/or Tour Guides – Outreach Services
- Lab Assistant – Chemistry Department
- Online Proctor – Languages & Literature
- Palomar College Police Department – Front Desk Clerk
- Peer Mentor – Palomar Promise Program
- Theater Assistant (applicant pool) – Performing Arts
- Tutor – Tutoring Department
- Welcome Center Assistant – Outreach Services
Federal work-study job listings can be found here. For additional information, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Short-term and Student Application can be filled out and submitted along with a resume according to the listing’s instructions.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.