The Perks of Downtown San Diego

Gaslamp Quarter is the place to visit when heading to Downtown San Diego. I say this because there are so many things to do. You can bar hop, walk over to the bay, and just enjoy the atmosphere.

This area is known for its exciting nightlife and let me tell you, it is a great experience. Bars are not the only thing found in Gaslamp. There are some clubs that are for ages 18 and up along with 21 and up. There are restaurants, comedy clubs, a theater, and lots of live music around the area.

I would have to say my favorite part of Gaslamp, Downtown San Diego would be the nightlife in the area. There are so many young people in and around the area that just puts it over so many places. Because of all the young people, it brings this young vibrant feeling to the area, something that I love. I love it because I like to have a good time, by this I mean maybe have a drink or two, talk and meet new people, and just live life to the fullest.

When visiting Gaslamp my favorite clubs in San Diego are Club Crawl, F6ix, and Onyx Room Nightclub. These three are my favorite because of the energy that you get when going inside. It is loud and exciting, and overall these places have some of the best music around. Not only is it exciting but the drinks are very well made; they taste like the bartender actually knows what they are doing.

When visiting Gaslamp, clubbing isn’t the only thing there is to do. There are many restaurants that are wonderful to eat at. One place that I love to eat at when heading to Gaslamp is Rockin’ Baja Lobster. This is a Mexican seafood restaurant that I absolutely love. I would say my favorite thing to get from here is the Baja bucket. This comes with shrimp, lobster tails, steak, chicken, corn, and all-you-can-eat beans, rice, and tortillas. What more can you ask for? It’s definitely worth the money in my opinion.

With dinner out of the way, we have to go get dessert. My favorite dessert place in Gaslamp is Cali Cream Homemade Ice Cream. This is one of the best ice cream places that I have tried in my whole life. They have so many flavors, anything that you can think of. My favorite flavor from there is confetti cake, but they have so many more.

Furthermore, Gaslamp is the place to be. Whether you are going for the food, dessert, or nightlife, I think this is one of the best places in California to visit. The nightlife is exciting and eventful, and with there being so many food places you can’t be wrong with what you choose to eat or drink when you visit Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.