Be rewarded for saving a life.
The Health Services Center and EMS will be hosting a Blood Drive from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on April 20 on the Escondido Campus in Parking Lot 1.
All donors will receive a commemorative Red Cross t-shirt.
Tips for a positive donation:
- Eat healthy, iron-rich meals prior to your donation
- Drink extra fluids beginning the day before your donation
- Get plenty of rest and wear comfortable clothing
- Bring personal identification, such as a driver’s license
All visitors must obtain a parking permit from campus police and park in student parking lots.
To schedule your appointment contact firstname.lastname@example.org or signup online at www.redcrossblood.org (code: PalomarEsc)
- admin-ajax: Telesccope Staff/The Telescope | All Rights Reserved