The Health Services Center and Fire club will be hosting a Blood Drive on campus. An American Red Cross bloodmobile will be located in Parking Lot 6 (next to the Teaching Learning Center) from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Feb. 22 through Feb. 26.
Tips for a positive donation:
- Eat healthy, iron-rich meals prior to your donation
- Drink extra fluids beginning the day before your donation
- Get plenty of rest and wear comfortable clothing
- Bring personal identification, such as a driver’s license
The American Red Cross will accept monetary donations for those who are not eligible to donate or unable to attend.
Donors who participate will receive a Thank-You gift. All visitors must obtain a Parking Permit from Campus Police and park in Student Parking Lots.
To schedule your appointment sign up at www.redcrossblood.org (code: PalomarSM) or call the Health Services Center at (760) 744-1150 ext. 2380.
- Blood Drive 2015 Palomar College: The Telescope Newspaper | All Rights Reserved