1. What historical event happened on the Eastern U.S. coastline in January 2016 that involved 11 states, caused 42 deaths, and lead to the cancellation of 13,000 flights?
2. Who will be starring in the upcoming movie: “A Series of Unfortunate Events?”
3. A 33-year-old man was arrested for running a “sex club” out of his Virginia apartment. What alias did he give the police?
4. What is the name of the contagious mosquito-born virus, prevalent in Latin America and the Caribbean, which has infected over one million people and can cause birth defects in babies?
5. What is the unusual hashtag being used for this year’s Academy Awards?
6. Name the five planets visible at dawn from Jan 25 to Feb 2.
7. Which U.S. state had the most earthquakes for 2015? a. California b. Oklahoma c. Alaska
1. An historic blizzard bringing high offshore winds causing floods and record snowfalls.
2. Johnny Depp
3. Ron Burgundy
4. Zika Virus
6. Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury, Mars