San Diego Short Sale Process – No Equity In Your San Diego Home?

San Diego Short Sale Process

No Equity In Your San Diego Home?

Many San Diego home owners wonder, just how many years until you have equity in their San Diego home? With the drop in San Diego home values, the term “underwater” or “negative equity” has been used to identify homes that owe more than they are worth in today’s San Diego home market.

Have you ever figured out… just how far “underwater” your home is and how long it will take to start having some positive equity? The easiest way is to check out our website www.ShortOrStaySanDiego.com . Or, call San Diego short sale specialist Gary Kent at 858-457-5368 for a quick confidential analysis of your situation. For some folks, it might make sense to short sale their San Diego home.

The bank short sale process is not always an easy one, and there are lots of aspects to consider. San Diego short sale expert Gary Kent has written the book on bank short sale process. Gary would like to offer the San Diego Short Sale Guide to you for free – Click Here.

The Gary Kent Team 858-457-5368 of Keller Williams is a California Real Estate Broker, License 00862878. We are not licensed to provide legal or tax advice and we encourage our clients to seek legal and/or tax advice early in the short sale process.  Click here for more information on San Diego short sales:

Gary Kent Pictureby Gary Kent. Gary has successfully helped well over 200 clients and their families sell their homes or other real estate via a short sale. In 1991, he closed his first short sale for a young family, and since has been helping clients get out of stressful financial situations, escape from “under water” mortgages, avoid foreclosure (and the accompanying stigma), save their credit, and maintain their pride through a short sale. You can find Gary on Facebook, Twitter and .

No Equity In Your San Diego Home?

To find out how much your San Diego home is worth compared to owe much you owe, and to learn about the short sale process go to www.ShortOrStaySanDiego.com

Original Gary Kent Post can be found here:http://shortorstaysandiego.com/san-diego-short-sale-process-no-equity-in-your-san-diego-home/

3 thoughts on “San Diego Short Sale Process – No Equity In Your San Diego Home?

1. Professor Hall,

I am in the Houston real estate area and I came across your blog today. By the way it is a great post and plug for Mr. Kent. People need to know how to deal with their homes being underwater. I wonder if the Federal bond buying program will help increase sales of homes that are underwater or perhaps since the rates are so low…create buyers bidding over homes and raise the values enough to at least help the homeowners and mortgage lender break even.

2. Thanks Byron.
    My full-time job is as a Broker Associate at Gary Kent’s office. Part of my job description is to do fun stuff like to explore the power of social marketing including blogs.
    I think you observation on the Fed’s policy is accurate although perhaps it will prove tragic. As you might guess, I’m not a fan of Keynesian policies. Ever since the dot-com bubble popped and 9/11, the Fed has attempted to keep asset values pumped up and we are seeing that in San Diego real estate. However, there is a price to pay. If we pay more and more for any asset based on “the payment” , such as real estate what happens to those values when the interest rates head up? Then the only solution will be for salaries to rise to keep up values, which will spark inflation. I think the Fed is playing an expensive experiment. My personal position is to buy as much cash-flow real estate as I can with fixed rates with the anticipation of paying it back with higher rents. I’m not banking on values to go up, I’m just looking to hedge against the inflation to come and lock in some future cash flow (IMHO). What are you finding and expecting in Houston Real Estate @ http://www.realtydreammakers.com/ ?

• Kevin,

I am in agreement with you on purchasing cash-flow real estate and paying it off with higher rents to either have income for retirement or build equity and sell when the value increases in the future. As we know real estate values will increase.

Houston real estate market has as of the month of August has 15 months of positive sales and actually this past month was the greatest one-month increase since Aug. 2007. Since Houston has no zoning you may be able to find cash-flow properties in many areas around town.

I see the market changing here. It is never really a buyers or sellers market here. It is usually what we call a soft market. It can go either way, but it is starting to lean towards a seller’s market at this time. I use to invest, but know I prefer to make the commissions and not deal with tenants.

I work as a Firefighter for the City of Houston and also participate in real estate as much as I can. I am exploring social marketing myself, that is how I found your blog. I have a small company so I became a webmaster in 2005 and have continued since. The internet and dealing with Google to get rankings is a lot of work.