Will a short sale on my San Diego home cost me anything?

Interesting article on Short sales in San Diego by Gary Kent. Nice video series. Good use of YouTube videos.

San Diego how does a short sale work?

http://www.ShortOrStaySanDiego.com Hi! I’m San Diego short sale expert Gary Kent and in this video I explain the short sale process in San Diego 858-457-5368.
Many San Diego home owners who owe more than their home is worth are concerned about the cost and expense to short sell their San Diego home. In this video, I review a key California Senate Bill – SB458 which in most cases can limit the bank from making you contribute to the shortage before they will approve your short sale process. The video also addresses that SB458 limits the bank from coming after you for any shortage on your San Diego short sale.

While I’m not a short sale attorney and cannot give legal advice, I have closed over 200 short sales in San Diego and I know the short sale process.
My website http://www.ShortOrStaySanDiego.com gives San Diego home owners the opportunity to see at a glance how much their home is worth and when compared to how much they owe, how long it will take to where their San Diego home is once again worth more than they owe. In the process of a short sale, a major concern can be; will a short sale on my San Diego home cost me anything? To contact me, call Gary Kent at 858-457-5368 for a confidential conversation about the San Diego short sale process. Gary Kent Team – Keller Williams Realty.

Gary Kent Pictureby Gary Kent. Gary has successfully helped well over 200 clients and their families sell their homes or other real estate via a short sale. In 1991, he closed his first short sale for a young family, and since has been helping clients get out of stressful financial situations, escape from “under water” mortgages, avoid foreclosure (and the accompanying stigma), save their credit, and maintain their pride through a short sale. You can find Gary on Facebook, Twitter and Gary Kent on Google+