Take a look at what’s new in the ARTstore art image database at Palomar College:
- ARTstor and the Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, Harvard University are collaborating to make available 154,000 images of Pre-Columbian, African, Native North American, and Oceanic archaeological objects and ethnographic artifacts from the Peabody Museum’s permanent collection. Learn more
- The Erich Lessing Culture and Fine Arts Archives will make available more than 13,000 images of world art and architecture through ARTstor Digital Library, including 4,000 images documenting the art and architecture in Asia and the Middle East.Learn more
- ARTstor has partnered with Heritage Preservation to share approximately 300 images of community murals in the United States through the Digital Library. Learn more
- African art and field photographyARTstor is collaborating with Christopher D. Roy to share approximately 4,000 images of African art and culture in the Digital Library. Learn more
- Asian art from Ohio UniversityOhio University has partnered with ARTstor to share approximately 3,500 images of art works and objects from Northern Vietnam. Learn more
To access these and other images in the ARTstor database, go to Online Research Databases and select “ARTstor” from the list. If you are a Palomar College student or staff, you may login off-campus with a Palomar ID and password.