- This event has passed.
Health Care Enrollment at Escondido Center
December 6, 2016 @ 12:00 am - 6:30 am PST
Open Enrollment has started! Enroll by Dec. 15 to be covered Jan. 1
Palomar College is providing health care enrollment at the Escondido Center in December to help you find affordable health care. To speak to an enrollment counselor about health insurance or Medi-Cal options, please stop by on Tuesday, Dec. 6th. Students and staff are welcome!
Escondido Center: Room ESC-10
Tuesday, Dec. 6 from 8:00am to 2:30pm
Documents to bring with you:
- Birth Certificate (or USA Passport, VISA & Naturalization Certificate or Permanent Resident Card)
- Social Security Cards for children and parents applying
- Income Verification – Income tax return, 4 most recent pay stubs or letter from employer (Letter must state how much the applicant/spouse earns and how often. Must also include: employer name, address, date and signature)
- Proof of child support received (letter or statement)
- Proof of California Residency (Water/Electric bill, CA ID or Driver’s License)
Health Insurance is a must, without it you can face a tax penalty. Open Enrollment is the one time of year to shop around. You must enroll by Dec 15th for coverage starting Jan 1st so act now!
Questions? Contact Elizabeth Leal at Vista Community Clinic: (760) 631-5000, extension 7101.