We Are Hiring!
May 25 - July 1
Join our Student Wellness Advocacy Group (SWAG) as a Peer Mentor!
Campus Location: Must be available to work remotely and at Palomar College locations primarily including the San Marcos Campus and occasionally the Education Centers in Escondido, Rancho Bernardo and Fallbrook.
Work Schedule: Not to exceed 15 hours per week
Hourly pay rate: TBD
Position Duties: The SWAG Peer Mentor is responsible for assisting the Health Services department with health education that promotes mental health and wellness to Palomar College students.
- Provides valuable education to students through presentations and workshops on various mental health and wellness topics such as mindfulness, stress management, healthy relationships and more.
- Assists with virtual and on campus health education activities and presentations including marketing, set-up/clean-up, and engagement.
- Develops and distributes promotional materials like flyers, posters, handouts, presentation slides.
- May also maintain and update communication and marketing on department’s social media accounts.
- Serves as liaison and connects students and employees to services and resources offered to students.
Contact Information: Please e-mail resume or CV to Kimberlee Ahinger in Health Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org.