- This event has passed.
Health Care Enrollment in SU-203
December 6, 2016 @ 5:00 am - 9:00 am PST
Open Enrollment has started! Enroll by Dec. 15 to be covered Jan. 1
Palomar College is providing health care enrollment right on campus in December to help you find affordable health care. To speak to an enrollment counselor about health insurance or Medi-Cal options, please schedule an appointment for Dec. 5th or 6th at: 760-736-6734 or email@example.com. Students and staff are welcome!
San Marcos Campus: Room SU-203
- Monday, Dec. 5 from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Tuesday, Dec. 6 from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Documents to bring with you:
- Birth Certificate (or USA Passport, Naturalization Certificate or Permanent Resident Card)
- Social Security Cards for children and parents applying
- Income Verification – Income tax return, 3 most recent pay stubs or letter from employer (Letter must state how much the applicant/spouse earns and how often. Must also include: employer name, address, date and signature)
- Proof of child support received (letter or statement)
- Proof of California Residency (Water/Electric bill, CA ID or Driver’s License)
Health Insurance is a must, without it you can face a tax penalty. Open Enrollment is the one time of year to shop around. You must enroll by Dec 15th for coverage starting Jan 1st so act now!