Unless otherwise stipulated below, in order to comply with Cal/OSHA regulations, effective immediately through August 16, 2021, or until further CalOSHA Guidance, the following are required for essential employees who are approved to work on campus:
For Fully Vaccinated Employees
By definition, an individual is considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19, after two weeks or more have passed since receiving their second dose in a 2-dose series of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines, or two weeks or more after they have received a single-dose of the Johnson and Johnson (J&J/Janssen) vaccine.
- Please send your proof of vaccination to email@example.com if you haven’t already done so. You will receive a confirmation email from Human Resources once received.
- Once you have sent your proof of vaccination to Human Resources, you do not need to wear a mask/facial covering on campus but may wish to do so in large group settings etc.
For Unvaccinated or Not Fully Vaccinated Employees
You must wear a mask/facial covering indoors unless:
- You are alone in a room or vehicle,
- You are eating or drinking,
- You have an approved accommodation from Human Resources,
- Your job duties make a face covering unfeasible or creates a workplace hazard.
If not fully vaccinated, you are not required to wear a mask outside and maintain physical distance, but may wish to do so.
To read the memo in its entirety, employees can do so at this link.