Human Resource Services Planning Council
The following discussion took place at the November 3rd, 2015 meeting of the Human Resources Services Planning Council:
- Minutes from the October 6th meeting were approved with two abstentions.
- Discussion on the Accreditation Self-Evaluation: Recommendation #5 which directs the College to create a Program Review Plan for Human Resource Services that includes the same level of detailed narrative and analyses as other college division programs.
- Discussion on a new Onboarding Plan that will assimilate new employees to the Palomar College community and provide them with the tools and knowledge they need to become successful at their new job.
- Discussion on the new model for the Staffing Master Plan.
- Discussion on Strategic Plan 2016 – Action Plan Year Three and the plan to allocate 75% of FY15-16 SPPF funds to a major project and the remaining 25% to other projects.
Additional information can be found at the Human Resource Services Planning Council Website: http://www2.palomar.edu/pages/hrspc/