Strategic Planning Council
The following action and discussion took place at the April 19, 2016 meeting of the Strategic Planning Council.
ACTION ITEMS/SECOND READING
- MS (Barton/Larson): Motion to approve ACCJC Recommendation#1 Response. Motion carried
- MS (Sourbeer/Stockert): Motion to approve Board Policy 3200-Accreditation. Motion carried.
- MS (Sourbeer/Barton): Motion to approve Administrative Procedure 3200-Accreditation. Motion carried.
- MS (Larson/Stockert): Motion to approve Administrative Procedure 3505-Emergency Response Plan. Motion carried.
ACTION ITEMS/FIRST READING
- EEO Plan 2016: The EEO Plan 2016 was reviewed and the changes from the last EEO Plan were explained
- IEPI Goals (Institutional Effectiveness Partnership Initiative): The metrics for the IEPI goals were discussed
- Review of the Strategic Plan 2016 Year 3 Year-End Progress Report
- Review of the metrics in the Institutional Effectiveness Student Success Scorecard
- Discussion of the draft goals and objectives for Strategic Plan 2019
- Review and discussion of the report and recommendation of the Mobile Applications Task Force. After discussion, there was consensus among SPC members to move forward with the company Dub Labs.
- Discussion of the Budget Committee’s budget reduction ideas FY 2016-17. SPC directed the Vice President of Finance and Administrative Services to move forward with the Budget Committee’s recommendation and discuss with executive staff
- Report that the Community College CEO’s have established two workgroups, one that will work to improve the process and the other to develop transition plans to leave ACCJC
- Report that the Instructional Planning Council approved the faculty hiring list for 2017-18
- Report that the Student Services Planning Council is forming a Recruitment and Retention subcommittee
- Report that the CCE is working with the District to implement the Classification Study
- Report on the progress of the Marketing RFP
Additional information and exhibits can be found at the Strategic Planning Website: