Finance & Administrative Services Planning Council
The following action and discussion took place at the March 10, 2016 meeting of the Finance & Administrative Services Planning Council:
- MS (Sena/Miller): The minutes from the February 25th meeting were approved with an abstention from Carmen Coniglio.
ACTION ITEMS/SECOND READING:
- MS (Miller/Sena): Chris Miller discussed suggested signage for the single use restrooms on campus. A motion was made to accept and advance it to SPC. The motion carried unanimously.
- VP Perez reviewed the draft of AP 3570 – Smoking and/or Other Tobacco Use. He asked that the members discuss this with their constituent groups and we’ll bring it back for discussion and hold a formal vote later in the semester.
- VP Perez reported Interim President Gonzales will hold two All College Forums on March 16, 2016 with an update on spring activities.
- VP Perez reported the District will implement a payment plan for students through Nelnet.
- VP Perez reported a subcommittee of the Budget Committee is discussing ways to decrease expenditures along with identifying ways to use other funds strategically.
- Chris Miller reported the new Early Childhood Education Lab School will open on Monday, March 28, 2016.
- Bernie Sena reviewed Aramark’s Fall 2015 Dining Styles Survey.
Additional information can be found at the Finance & Administrative Services Planning Council Website: http://www2.palomar.edu/pages/faspc/