Student Services Planning Council
The following action and discussion took place at the April 13, 2016 meeting of the Student Services Planning Council:
- Approval of Minutes for March 9, 2016:
MCS – (Titus/Cunningham): The minutes for March 9, 2016 were approved and accepted into the record with abstentions from Veronica Aguilera, Dr. Glyn Bongolan and Dr. Kendyl Magnuson.
ACTION ITEMS/SECOND READING
- Proposal to add a Recruitment and Retention Committee Reporting to SSPC:
There was discussion regarding the Chair of the committee having a seat on SSPC and amendments were made to the membership.
Motion: MSC (Titus/Bongolan): A motion was made to add the Recruitment and Retention Committee reporting to SSPC with the amendments to the membership.
Result: Motion approved.
- New AA Representative – Jamie Moss
- Review Student Services PRP’s
- EOPS – Veronica Aguilera reviewed this PRP.
- Financial Aid, Veterans and Scholarships – Dr. Kendyl Magnuson reviewed this PRP.
- GFSP – Acting VPSS Brian Stockert reviewed this PRP.
- Student Equity Plan (SEP) – Acting VPSS Brian Stockert reviewed this PRP.
- Student Success and Support Program (SSSP) – Acting VPSS Brian Stockert reviewed this PRP.
- Discussion of SSPC Council Membership:
Acting VPSS Brian Stockert led the discussion on the current SSPC membership. A new membership list was created and will be brought back to SSPC on April 27, 2016 for a First Reading.
Additional information can be found at the Student Services Planning Council Website: