Human Resource Services Planning Council
The following discussion took place at the December 1st, 2015 meeting of the Human Resources Services Planning Council:
- Minutes from the November 3rd, 2015 meeting were approved with two abstentions.
- Staffing Master Plan: Human Resource Analyst, Shawna Cohen, gave a PowerPoint presentation, Staffing Master Plan 2016-22: An Outline.
After the presentation, members discussed ways to improve the strategic staffing process.
- EEO Plan: Human Resource Analyst, Shawna Cohen, reported the Chancellor’s Office is considering some changes that will affect the Palomar College EEO Plan. New guidelines are expected within the 2015-16 fiscal year.
- SPC: Interim Vice President, Mike Popielski, reported on the request made by Vice President Perez to add the Director of Enrollment Services to the Budget Committee.
- TEAM LIFE: Suzanne Sebring reported on the various activities offered to all faculty and staff including Jazzercise classes, circuit training, Yoga, softball, a 5K run, cycling, and PD workshops on healthy eating and stress reduction. She also reminded everyone that the Palomar College Fitness Center only charges employees $10/month to use the facility.
Additional information can be found at the Human Resource Services Planning Council Website: http://www2.palomar.edu/pages/hrspc/