Student Services Planning Council
To read these highlights and those from other councils, please go to:
The following action and discussion took place at the December 9, 2015 meeting of the Student Services Planning Council:
• Approval of Minutes for November 18, 2015:
MSC – (Titus/Harris): The minutes for November 18, 2015 were approved and accepted into the record with an abstention from Sherry Titus.
ACTION ITEMS/SECOND READING:
• Sherry Titus discussed the SPPF for the Student Union Outdoor Digital Signage Upgrades. The Council agreed to have this item reviewed at SPC on February 2, 2016.
• Kristyn Lewko and Tracie Sayre gave a presentation on implementing an online, electronic Degree Audit system supported in PeopleSoft. There were suggestions to:
o Create a timeline on implementation
o Involve students in the testing database
o Implement transfer-credit evaluations
• Discussion continued around reorganizing the SSPC membership. The Council will review each seat and begin making decisions on which will be added or taken away at the SSPC meeting on February 10, 2016.
• Review of the Student Services PRP’s:
o Pride Center – Abbie Cory reviewed this PRP.
Additional information can be found at the Student Services Planning Council Website: