< Back to
- Request Instructor Privileges
With Instructor Privileges, you will have access to additional features in the Share and Upload toolbar menus, that allow you to set up, view, and configure restricted access to images for your students. For more information, please see our help pages about
Building Personal Collections
Please note: If you have not already done so, you will need to
register for an account
before obtaining Instructor Privileges.
Log in to your ARTstor account.
- In the upper right corner, next to the Log Out button, click
Edit my profile OR Click Tools
> My Profile.
- The preferences window will open. Click the Instructor Privileges tab.
- Within this tab you will find the contact information for your local administrator who will verify your eligiblity and register your account for instructor privileges.
Please note: If you have previously registered for Instructor Privileges, you do not need to do so again. If this is the case, you will not see a form, but a message notifying you that you already have these privileges.
- Features of Instructor Privileges
In addition to the features available to all registered users, users with Instructor Privileges can create and manage Student Work folders, Password-Protected folders, and Public folders to share image groups, lecture materials, and notes with students and colleagues. Additionally, instructors can create and share Personal Collections of their own images and audio files.