RTV 130 EDIT ASSIGNMENT
To prepare students for the world of computer-based digital editing and to reflect current trends in the industry. We are changing the way we edit audio. Please refer to your assignment handout for this assignment.
1. Go to http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/ and download the Audacity file for your operating system
2. Install the Audacity file on your computer. Make sure you also download the "LAME MP3 Encoder" file for MP3s. If you are unable to download and install, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
3. Download the "RTV 130 Edit" file here.
4. Follow the instructions on your RTV 130 #9 Assignment Edit handout.
5. When finished with your assignment, export your final product as a MP3 file by going to FILE then select EXPORT, then export your file as an MP3 with the following naming convention: RTV130Edit_YourName
6. Send the .wav or .mp3 file to firstname.lastname@example.org (DO NOT SEND THE .AUP FILE!)