Complete the following and press submit. Once you press submit, bring your I-20 form to the Office of International Education.
Please allow two (2) business days (after you bring your I-20 form) to process your request*.

*If you are leaving the country immediately, bring in a self-addressed/self-stamped envelop together with your I-20 form.
Last Name          First Name    

Request for Travel Signature

Student ID            Email
Date of Travel  
Have you changed your major (is the major typed on your I-20 different now)? yes                    no
If yes, what is your new major?
Are there any changes in your financial status (change of sponsor)?     yes                       no
Have you maintained your full-time status (enrolled/completed 12 units each semester)?    yes    no  not sure
Is your visa still valid? yes            no*
    * If your visa has expired, make sure to apply for the visa renewal before coming back to the U.S.
International Home Page

Bottom Navigation Bar
2002 Palomar Community College District. All rights reserved. Contact Information. Legal Notices.
Last modified 04/22/2014.