Frequently Asked Questions -
Am I eligible for financial aid?
You may be eligible for financial aid if you meet
the following criteria:
- you are a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen;
and have a valid Social Security Number
- you are admitted to a degree seeking program
or certificate program at Palomar College;
- you are not in default on any student
loan or do not owe a repayment on any Title IV financial aid; and
- you are enrolled in the minimum number of
hours for the aid programs available.
- you have turned all documents requested by
the Financial Aid Office;
Back to FAQ
|Palomar Community College
District 1140 West Mission Road, San Marcos, CA 92069 Tel:
|© 2005 Palomar Community
College District. All rights reserved. Contact Information.