Palomar College - Learning for Success eServices | Online StudentsCollege Directory | Site Index | Search | Contact Us

Frequently Asked Questions - What if I withdraw?

If you are receiving federal financial aid you should notify the Financial Aid Office in writing if you have officially withdrawn or stopped attending your classes.

Please use your Palomar College email account to send your correspondence to:

OR mail to:

Attn: Financial Aid Office

Palomar College

1140 W. Mission Road

San Marcos, CA  92069


Back to FAQ