1. I must maintain my eligibility as an EOPS student and meet all the
requirements stated in the EOPS Mutual Responsibility Contract (MRC),
including completing the EOPS Continuing student orientation every
2. The first of the three EOPS/CARE contacts must be with the CARE
3. I will follow my EOPS/CARE educational plan.
4. I understand that I will be required to provide annual verification
on continued TANF/CalWORKs eligibility.
5. I understand that I am only eligible for CARE as long as I receive
TANF/CalWORKs benefits. I will notify EOPS/CARE staff of any break
or change in my TANF/CalWORKs benefits.
6. I will complete a continuing CARE student on-line orientation every
7. I will complete a FAFSA application each academic year.
8. I understand that CARE benefits such as the educational grant,
academic supplies and gas cards may vary each semester based upon
funding, enrolled units and financial need.
9. I understand that all services including the grant are to be used for
10. Failure to fulfill provisions listed above will result in being
disqualified from the CARE program. You have the right to petition
decisions regarding eligibility by following petition procedures.