Quick Links:

HS Counselors Home


Career Technical Education

Early Acceptance Program (EAP)

First Year Experience Program (FYE) 

Grant Funded Programs

HS Conference Material







K-12 Minor Form Information
(additional instructions on form)

  • If the minor student is attending high school, the parent or guardian and the high school district official must sign.
  • If the minor student has graduated high school or has received a California High School Proficiency Exam Certificate, then only the parent or guardian signature is required.
  • If the minor student has been home schooled, then an official from the high school district where the student resides must sign and the parent or guardian must sign. (Private School Affidavit is Required)
  • If the minor student is under 15 years of age, then permission to attend must be requested of the Palomar faculty member who will sign the form if permission is granted. Admissions staff will process the enrollment in person.
  • In all cases, submit the form to the Admissions/Financial Aid Office in the Student Services Center in San Marcos or the Escondido Center.
  • A new K-12 form must be completed for every term including summer until the student becomes 18 years of age.

K-12 Minor Form


Palomar Community College District 1140 West Mission Road, San Marcos, CA 92069-1487 Telephone:  (760) 744-1150