Counseling Appointment Event
When you attend the Counseling Appointment Event session of your choice, you
will be given a Palomar presentation, tour, and educational planning session
with a counselor. Bring any test scores
(AP/IB), other placement information, and a list of questions with you to
your counseling appointment.
Once you complete the assessment, make a reservation for the Counseling
Appointment Event. Depending on the
date and time
you choose for the event, you will either call to make an appoinment or use
the online reservation system.
You must be a qualified EAP student to
participate. Qualified students will have taken the assessment
test at their high school or at the Palomar Assessment Center by
June 14th. Only the class of 2014 high school graduates are
eligible to participate in the Counseling Appointment Event.
Unqualified students will be dropped from the event roster.
Follow the directions below to make an appointment online:
1. Click on Palomar Event reservations.
2. Enter your Palomar ID number and your birth date.
3. Click on the following: Make Appointment, Find
4. Select the day and time you will attend the Palomar
5. Highlight Early Acceptance Program. Click
6. Print your appointment receipt.