EAP Registration Event
When you attend the EAP Registration Event session of your choice, you
will be given a Palomar presentation, tour, and group educational planning session
with a counselor, and registration assistance. Bring any test scores
(AP/IB), other placement information, and a list of questions with you to
your counseling appointment.
Priority registration is May 27- 30.
Registration events will also be held from June 1 - 3 but
registration is no longer held only for those who have completed
the student success steps.
Make an reservation
for the EAP Registration Event.
Dates and times
include May 27, 28, 29, 30, and June 1, 2, and 3.
Follow the directions below to make an appointment online:
1. Click on Palomar Event reservations.
2. Enter your Palomar ID number and your birth date.
3. Click on the following: Make Appointment, Find
4. Select the day and time you will attend the Palomar
5. Highlight Early Acceptance Program. Click
6. Print your appointment receipt.