Career counseling services are provided by appointment through General Counseling.
Career counseling is also provided through the Career
Center at both the Escondido campus and main campus.
includes the following:
- Exploration of labor market information
- Resume review
- Review of career related assessments (interests,
values, skills, personality, etc.)
- Career choice/change
To make an appointment with a General Counselor, call
(760) 891-7511. For more information about how to
be prepared for you appointment, go to the
Appointments web page.
CAREER CENTER SERVICES
|Career services, in addition to
individual career counseling appointments, are available
Career Center. Services and
resources include the following:
- Individual career counseling
- Career Search course (Counseling 165)
- Career Life Planning course (Counseling 115)
- Computer lab with Internet access
- Career search databases
- Career library
- Job search tools
- Online resume tutorial
- Labor market information
- Job seeker information
- Career Fairs
For more information, go to the
Career Center web site or call (760)
744-1150 x2194. For appointments only at the
Escondido Center, call (760) 744-1150 x8157.