Benefits for Faculty
- Increased collaboration with students, faculty, and staff.
- Increased implementation of active and collaborative teaching and learning stratagies.
- Intellectually stimulating discussions with colleagues regarding teaching challenges.
- Increased knowledge about students in their development.
- Improvement of interdisciplinary understanding and relationships.
- Increased knowledge about university resources.
- Increased involvement in professional development activities.
- It's fun—and teaching becomes more enjoyable when you learn new ways of handling challenging situations.
Palomar Community College District 1140 West Mission Road, San Marcos, CA 92069-1487 | Telephone: 1 760 744-1150