Benefits for Students
- Enjoy closer, more supportive relationships with instructors, tutors, and counselors. Create a stronger academic network for yourself.
- Develop close friendships with students in the classroom through small group interactions and shared schedules.
- Be actively involved in your own learning process. Improve your critical thinking skills through sharing and connecting topics, ideas and assignments between classes.
- Practice team building skills that are transferable to your daily life.
- Counseling Services will provide you with skills, tools, and techniques for time management, test taking, note taking and more.
- Build confidence by realizing and achieving academic goals and gain assistance to create your educational plan.
- Tutors attend courses and conduct study or individual tutoring sessions outside the classroom.
- Learning communities are your pathway to success!
Palomar Community College District 1140 West Mission Road, San Marcos, CA 92069-1487 | Telephone: 1 760 744-1150