Assisting in Education
1140 W Mission Rd.
San Marcos, CA 92069
(760) 744 1150 ex. 2140
All the Audio Visual requests are processed by the Help Desk in
room A-7. The Audio Visual Department is here to provide technical support to instructors, staff, and students. We also provide in house training on all types of AV equipment, from new to older equipment. Keeping up with new innovations in the audio visual field allows us to provide demonstrations and assistance in purchasing of new equipment. We also provide assistance on operations and setting up for special events.
Scheduling for the use of AV equipment requires a minimum of 24hr. notice and the following information:
- Date(s) requesting equipment
- Time that you're in class, from start to end
- Location of class
- Type of equipment needed
- Your name and department
There are a variety of ways to schedule AV equipment:
- Schedule to see an AV techncian in person by contacting the Help Desk in A-7
- Call us at ext. 2140 with your request. That call can be to a person or leave a message with all the required information. Reminder 24 hours notice.
- Send us an AV equipment request form, this can be for a day or an entire semester.
- Repair of campus AV equipment, from lamp replacement to major repair
- Installation of AV equipment in permanent location
- Duplication of non copyrighted video tapes, TV college tapes, tapes for staff, as time and equipment permits.
- Training on newer and older equipment
- Demonstrations on newer types of equipment
projector pricing guide
For more information on services please CALL audio visual at extension 2140
Special Events Requirements
- For off campus use of equipment
- For events requiring public address system
- For events taking place other than during normal working hours
- For long term use of equipment
- Special events forms are required to be filled out
To arrange for any type of special events contact the Help Desk at ext. 2140 in the A-7. Print this form and bring it to
A-7 to schedule for a special event. Contact the Help Desk in person; this will ensure that what you require is possible and that all your needs will be meet.